Stop Service

Type your district or subdivision name in the search bar below to view your district.

To Stop your service, follow your district’s instructions. You will have to either fill a Cancellation of Service Notice and send it to the given email address, or have to contact your district directly.

If you don’t know your district or subdivision name, please go to Find My District >>